Terms & Conditions
In these conditions of sale:
The company means NWT Supplies Ltd. Registered address: NWT Supplies Ltd, Mickering Farm, Mickering Lane, Aughton, Ormskirk, Lancashire, L39 6SR, Company No. 09395474
Correspondence address: NWT Supplies Ltd, Mickering Lane, Aughton, Nr Ormskirk, Lancashire, L39 6SR
The customer means any person contracting with the company for the supply of products or services.
Delivery means delivery by the company or any subcontractor employed by the company directly or indirectly.
These conditions may only be modified by a variation in writing signed on behalf of the company by a Director.
Submission of a purchase order online will be taken as agreement to these conditions of sale.
2. Supply of Products
Products are sold under the express understanding that:
1. Contracts for the supply of goods or services to retail or domestic customers are governed by The Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended) and supplied in compliance with, Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, (CCICAR). Any customers contacting in the course of their business are excluded from consumer protection legislation and are contacting with the company on a business to business basis.
2. The company require any complaint to be made in writing by the customer within a reasonable time after collection or delivery. If the customer is dissatisfied with the product then it must be returned to the company within 14 working days after the complaint has be logged. A refund will then be made for the original purchase price, return charges may apply.
3. All prices quoted by the company include the cost of delivery unless otherwise stated.
4. Customers are required to pay by credit card/debit card at the time of ordering.
5. Prices quoted are all-inclusive & delivered unless otherwise stated.
1. The company will make every effort to deliver the product on the agreed date, but if for any reason the company is unable to deliver then no liability whether in damages or otherwise for delay of whole or any part of the goods ordered arising from any cause will be accepted.
2. Delivery by the company shall be conditional upon access free from encumbrances and good roads being available to the haulage company’s vehicles to the place of delivery.
3. The company will not accept any liability for damages to property caused during delivery.
4. Any additional charges incurred during delivery (i.e. parking charges, etc) will be at the liability of the customer.
5. If the company, or its agent cannot gain access to the delivery address then additional costs may be incurred. Deliveries are made using large vehicles, typically 18 tonne wagons, and it is the customers responsibility to inform the company if there may be an access problem. In such cases that delivery, in the opinion of the company is not possible, then the company reserves the right to cancel the order. The company must be informed of any possible access problems before 2.00 pm on the day prior to delivery.
6. Delivery vehicles use tail lift offloading, and it must be emphasised that the delivery vehicle must be able to park in the area where the delivery is to be made. A pallet truck is then used to manoeuvre the goods off the tail lift to the kerbside delivery point. The customer, or somebody appointed by the customer, should be at the delivery point to accept the delivery. The delivery drivers are only contracted to deliver the goods kerbside. The goods will be palletised and shrink wrapped.
7. E-mail confirmation of orders also request the customer to contact the company if a delivery problem may occur. A list of likely problems are also enclosed on the e-mail confirmation. The kerbside delivery point must be flat and hard standing . We cannot deliver to hills, slopes, inclines or gravel. If you have any concerns over the delivery you must contact the company by 2pm the day before scheduled delivery.
8. Deliveries requested AM are to be delivered before 13:00 and PM deliveries after 12:00. Failure to meet these times will result in a refund for the extra cost paid for AM or PM. The actual time of delivery must be written on the delivery note and signed for. If the drop is requested without a signature no refund can be applied. Anytime deliveries are usually between 8am and 6pm. We are not responsible for delays outside our control.
9. Any shortfall in the quantity delivered, or damages to the product, must be written on the delivery note at the time of delivery. When signing for the goods you are agreeing they have been received in full and in good order. We cannot offer any refunds or replacements without this. It is at your own risk if you are not at the property to receive and check the goods.
4. Cancellation/Returns Policy
1. The customer has the right to cancel any product or services, cancellation must be made within 14 days from the date of the delivery.
2. Cancellation needs to be done in a clear statement made by the customer, setting out the decision to cancel the contract. We recommend doing this in writing to one of the following: a. Electronic Mail to email@example.com b. Fax to 01695 424251 c. Letter to NWT Supplies Ltd, Mickering Lane, Aughton, Nr Ormskirk, Lancashire, L39 6SR. Letters will be have been deemed to be received two working days following the postmark date.
3. Customers are required to return the goods, at their own expense, to NWT Supplies Ltd, Mickering Lane, Aughton, Nr Ormskirk,Lancashire, L39 6SR without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the cancellation.
5. Order amendments
Any order amendments must be made before goods are dispatched, dispatch may be up to two working days prior to delivery. A unique amendment reference will be returned with your amendment confirmation email, this will be needed in any further correspondence or dispute. We are unable to amend orders after dispatch. Cancellation after dispatch will be subject to return charges.
6. Working Days
Working days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Saturday and Sunday are not working days.
These conditions and any contract or variation are governed by the law of England. Any disputes arising from these conditions or any contract or variation entered into by the company with the customer which cannot be settled in the ordinary course of business shall be referred to a single arbitrator in accordance with the arbitration act 1950 or any modification thereof for the time being in force. This policy does not affect your statutory rights
The customer will at all times be responsible for the security and insurance of their equipment.
The customer will comply with all requirements of Health & Safety Legislation
Delivery will be made on a kerb side delivery basis and will be the customers responsibility to move the goods from the place of delivery.
The company accepts no responsibility for injury or damage caused to persons or equipment whilst on company premises.